Sunday, August 10, 2008

Shout Stories

After a break again.... I was out of town, on a training programme, I'm back with a new idea.

This one is to shoutstories. I was on a trip of reading what people do, and I realized that one of the most attractive things I found was stories with a personal connection that procide me with insights I can apply in my life as well.

Talk of vicarious learning. But why not? People look for all sorts of things in blogs. Why not look for inspiring personal learning experiences. This leads me to research the impact of personal sharing on leaders.

I invite you to help me in this endeavour. If you have posts you share your experiences of learning in, do share them here along with any insights related with them. If you haven't, its a good opportunity to try and help a fellow blogger as well :D

No comments: