If you are a blogger and don't have scribefire, you are missing out. Go get it now (I'm assuming you are already using Firefox - If you aren't, get THAT first).
Anyway, I have recently experienced this problem with ScribeFire where the posts I publish are filed as pending review in my WordPress (not here, of course). Blogger works fine.
- I have include a lack of a list of available tage/autocomplete, so I risk creating unnecessary and duplicate like tags for my posts.
- Shows some strange errors after closing its blogging window about the API of my platform or similar. To date, I haven't figured out any problem this has created beyonf the inconvenience of clicking away those alerts.
- Having the blogging tool at my fingertips all through my browser experience tempts me to post more often because of sheer accessibility.
- Much of the good bits work - copy pastes (including media), uploads via API or FTP, etc.
- Picks up Urls and stuff from the browser or clipboard making linking much easier.
- Posts to multiple platforms -WordPress.com LiveJournal Xanga Windows Live Spaces Performancing Tumblr MySpace b2Evolution Splinder
- Is extremely convenient an dsupports the objectives of a blogger.